Summer is on the way so we've been working on a range of delicious, all-natural sodas for you to make at home. We've created five throughly enjoyable flavours that you can make very easily to spoil your family and guests!
These Thankfully Nourished Sodas are a refreshing treat that has almost no calories and doesn’t raise blood sugar. They can be made as sweet as you like by adding more or less Monk Fruit concentrate.
to make the syrup
- 16gr dried hibiscus and rose buds
- 120ml boiling water
- zest of 1 orange
to make the soda
- home made syrup (above)
- 500ml sparkling water
- Monk Fruit concentrate
- orange slice
To make tea
- Infuse dried hibiscus, rose bud and orange zest in boiling water for 8-10 minutes.
- Strain and cool (store in the fridge)
To make the soda
- Fill a carafe or bottle with 500ml sparkling water. Either store bought or made at home with a soda machine
- Add 30ml of the tea infusion and 24 to 30 drops of Thankfully Nourished Monk Fruit concentrate. Adjust sweetness to taste.
- Add ice to a glass, garnish with slices of orange and serve
Make your own flavours
All-natural home made sodas are so simple and enjoyable to make and thankfully, refreshing and nourishing! We will release the next flavours very soon, but here is a teaser of what's to come.
- Silver Jasmin
- Passionfruit Lime
- Strawberry, Lemon & Ginger
- Blackberry, Lime & Basil
About Monk Fruit
Monk Fruit concentrate is a delicious, all-natural, sugar-free sweetener with zero carbs and zero glycaemic index
- Made from the Monk Fruit melon
- High concentrated sweetness, sourced from the antioxidants in the fruit
- Perfect for adding a sweet flavour to beverages and desserts without spiking your blood sugar
- Gluten, dairy and soy free
- You can buy it here
STAY UP TO DATE WITH NEW SPECIALS