A delicious, nutrient rich breakfast!
This chia pudding with matcha, coconut & seasonal fruit is a scrumptious and totally nutritious treat for breakfast! And it is very easy to make.
The earthiness of matcha pairs wonderfully with the tartness of fresh fruit here to make a healthy and easy morning dish that tastes as good as it looks. The nuts add a perfect textual crunch.
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp Thankfully Nourished Culinary Matcha
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Thankfully Nourished Monkfruit concentrate to taste (we used 60 drops)
- Coconut yoghurt (or yoghurt of choice)
- Diced fresh mango
- Activated almonds
- Lemon balm (torn mint or basil is also great)
- Whisk together all ingredients for the pudding ensuring the chia is not at all clumped
- This chia pudding is best when it sits in the fridge overnight to really absorb the liquid, but it will still be delicious even if you let it sit for just an hour
- When you’re ready to eat it, scoop some into a glass or a bowl and top with your favourite yoghurt, fresh mango, blueberries, activated almonds and some lemon balm. In fact any ripe seasonal fruit is great.
Store the chia pudding in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
STAY UP TO DATE WITH NEW SPECIALS