Sharing a meal with family and friends is a long held Christmas tradition. But often Christmas lunch gets a little crazy with a large amount of foods we don’t normally eat. This year we thought we’d try a different approach and create a nutrient-rich, thankfully nourished Christmas banquet.
A few weeks ago we gave it a trial run and shared a meal with a few families for an early Christmas meal. Here’s our take on a Thankfully Nourished Christmas. Feel free to make it all, or just pick and choose what you like.
Here's the menu
Click each item to see the recipe with photos, plus there's a few photos below to get you in the Christmas Banquet mood.
- White Peach Bellinis
- Chicken Liver Pate with a Port & Allspice Jelly
- Roast Duck Fat Potatoes
- Peach, Radicchio & Watercress Salad with Star Anise Aspic Jelly
- Rolled & Stuffed Cranberry & Peach Mostarda Pork Loin
- Lime & Lemon Verbena Aioli with fresh prawns
- Christmas Trifle with Strawberry Jelly, Rose Cream, Watermelon and Pistachio Crumb
Have a happy, thankfully nourished Christmas
STAY UP TO DATE WITH NEW SPECIALS