Perfect for keeping pet areas fresh
The Thankfully Pure Air Ioniser is perfet for pet owners who want to keep their home smelling clean and fresh. Simply hang this air ioniser near your cats litter tray, sleeping area or laundy and enjoy the difference in smell!
It's also great for your keeping your wardrobe fresh by reducing odour and mould. Simply hang in your wardrobe and turn on.
Our Thankfully Pure Air Ioniser:
- Neutralises the odor from pets and litter trays
- Reduces odor and mould in wardobes
- Helps to neutralise airborne bacteria
- Is light, completely silent and easy to use
The air ionier can be hung up on a rail or attached to a wall and runs of AA batteries.
How air ionisers work
If you love to know the finer details of how things work, read on:
- Using electricity Air Ionizers create negative ions and discharge them into the air.
- These negative ions attach to positively charged particles in the room, such as dust, bacteria, pollen and smoke.
- The positively charged particles and negative ions bond together to create dense dirt particles that cannot float in the air.
- These heavier dirt particles fall to the ground and can be swept up.
- Some particles may fall onto other surfaces such as televisions, computers, countertops, etc. Homeowners can easily clean these surfaces by dusting or wiping them off with a rag.
Used in hospitals and luxury European cars
Some hospitals have been using air ionisers to effectively neutralise airborne bacteria. In a study conducted by the University of Leeds researchers found that the infection rate fell to zero during the year long trial of using Air Ionisers.
Air ionising technology is also commonly used in the air conditioning of European luxury cars to reduce odor and dampness and to keep the car smelling clean and fresh.
The Thankfully Pure Air Ioniser comes with a 12 month warranty.
When will my order be shipped?
We ship orders on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. We will do our best to send your order within 2 business days of receiving it!
What method of postage do you use?
You can choose between E-Parcel (Registered Post) and E-Parcel Express (Express Post).
E-Parcel is our regular shipping service where your order is tracked and insured. It is generally a 3 -5 business day transit time, except for SA and WA, which can take a week or so.
If you are not home you should receive a card to collect your item from your local post office. If you do not wish to collect from the post office, you may select the "permission to leave" option in the checkout. However, please note that if your parcel goes missing and you have chosen this option, we are not able to replace items lost or stolen from your doorstep as this forfeits all insurance options.
E-Parcel Express is the best way to get your order fast! However it is not a next day dispatch service. Express Post orders are still sent on our regular shipping days of Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Usually Express orders are delivered within 24hrs from the time it is shipped, but for regional areas it can take 48 hours.
Tracking your order
Once your order has been sent, we will send you a confirmation email with a tracking number. This tracking number will not be active until after 5pm of the day it is shipped.
Free shipping is available to all retail orders over $200!*
* Excluding cold items and Express Post
Bottarga and Custom Probiotics are always shipped on a Monday or Tuesday and sometimes seperate to the rest of your order. Please make sure there is someone home to accept your parcel or check at your post office if your order has not arrived within 24 hours of being sent.
Cold items do not qualify for free shipping.