Sports Collagen 300g
Bioactive Collagen Hydrolysate made in Germany and tested to be free from WADA banned substances.
Serving size: 5g (1 scoop)
Servings per container: 60
Ingredients: 100% Bovine Collagen Hydrolysate
or 4 payments of $11.24 with Learn more
Collagen is an essential part of healthy skin and strong connective tissue. But our natural ability to produce collagen diminishes after we turn 25. This increases our chance of injury and slows down recovery. Thankfully Nourished Sport Collagen is an ideal solution for athletes who want to stay strong and flexible.
Our Sport Collagen is a great choice of protein:
- Amazingly high in glycine (10 x more than WPI). This is needed to make creatine, essential for muscle contraction and converting food into energy.
- Rich in proline (2.5 x more than WPI). This is needed to keep muscles and joints flexible and maintain muscle tissue. Athletes who perform long vigorous workouts often experience a decrease in proline levels.
- Provides the protein your body uses to cushion joints and repair cartilage
- Gut-friendly and easy to digest
Thankfully, our Sports Collagen is:
- Tested for WADA banned substances by an ISO accredited lab (see HASTA test certificate here - updated each time we get a new batch)
- Guaranteed GMO and Glyphosate free
- 100% Bovine Collagen from free range, grass-fed beef cattle
- Proteolysed through an enzymatic fermentation process. This makes it more targeted, bioavailable and also means the serving size is much smaller than other generic collagens.
- Virtually tasteless and mixes easily into water without clumping or grittiness
- Perfect for taking before and after training
- Dairy and gluten free
Mix 2 tsp (5g) into water, juice or a smoothie, up to three times per day.
Store at room temperature.
When will my order be shipped?
We ship orders every day except for Friday. We will do our best to send your order within 2 business days of receiving it! Transit time is 2 business days by Express Post and 3 - 6 business days by standard post. Standard shipping to WA and SA can take up to 10 days.
If you need an order urgently, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
What method of postage do you use?
You can choose between E-Parcel (Registered Post) and E-Parcel Express (Express Post).
E-Parcel is our regular shipping service where your order is tracked and insured.
E-Parcel Express is the faster version of E-parcel, also tracked and insured. However, it is not a same-day dispatch service. If you choose express shipping, it will expedite your shipping time but NOT your processing time. Usually Express orders are usually delivered within 48 hours of dispatch.
If you are not home you should receive a card to collect your item from your local post office. If you do not wish to collect from the post office, you may select the "permission to leave" option in the checkout. However, please note that if your parcel goes missing and you have chosen this option, we are not able to replace items lost or stolen from your doorstep as this forfeits all insurance options.
Tracking your order
Once your order has been sent, we will send you a confirmation email with a tracking number. This tracking number will not be active until after 5pm of the day it is shipped.
Free shipping is available to all retail orders over $99 shipped within Australia*
* Excluding Express Post